About Korean Beer
Beer, called maekju (맥주; 麥酒) in Korean, was first introduced to Korea in the early 20th century. Seoul’s first beer brewery opened in 1908.
The top 3 popular beers are Hite, Cass and OB Lager. Most restaurants and bars in Korea only have one of these beer brands on tap (Hite or OB’s Cass), as they are largely regarded to be similar in taste (brewed from rice mostly) and price.
Korean beer is now widely enjoyed with fried chicken pairing, aka Chimaek. This culture is further popularised overseas by the famous Korean drama “My Love from The Star”. Chimaek is beloved for both delivery and an evening get-together after work.
Somaek (Korean: 소맥) is a mixture of beer (맥주) and soju (소주) popular among youth in South Korea.
- Volume: 330 ml x 24 bottles Alcoholic content: 4.5%
- Volume: 355 ml x 24 Cans Alcoholic content: 4.5%
- Volume: 330 ml x 24 bottles Alcoholic content: 4.3%
- Volume: 355 ml x 24 Cans Alcoholic content: 4.3%$64.80 Add
Jinro Soju Bomb Bundle (Jinro Green Grape Soju x 1, Chamisul x 1, Jinro Is Back x 1, Terra Beer 500ml x 3)Soju Bomb Set 6 bottles soju/beer mix$45.00 Add
- Terra Beer 500ml x 12 Bottles Alc: 4.6%$60.00 Add