Soju is a traditional alcoholic beverage widely consumed in Korea. It is traditionally made from rice, but some soju these days are manufactured from starches such as potatoes, barley and even tapioca!
Soju is clear and colourless. It tastes similar to vodka but is sweeter due to sugars being added in the manufacturing process. It has a high alcoholic content, with an alcoholic concentration usually between 16 – 45%, so those who cannot hold their liquor beware!
Soju is often consumed in group gatherings and it is drunk in shot glasses. It is also popularly mixed in a wide variety of cocktails.
- Jinro Flavoured Soju Carton (20 Bottles) Mix & Match flavours
Jinro Soju Bomb Bundle (Jinro Green Grape Soju x 1, Chamisul x 1, Jinro Is Back x 1, Terra Beer 500ml x 3)Soju Bomb Set 6 bottles soju/beer mix$45.00 Add
- 8 Bottles Jinro Soju (360ml)$80.00 Add
- Vol: 360ml x 6 Alc: 14%
- Volume: 375ml Alc: 22%$39.00 Add
- Volume: 360ml x 8 Alcoholic content: 13%
- Volume: 360ml x 8 Alcoholic content: 16.9%
- Volume: 360 ml Alcoholic content: 17.2%$14.90 Add
- Volume: 360 ml Alcoholic content: 13%$14.90 Add